CARNIVAL III: The Rise & Fall
If you need to know before ordering, contact us via @BanquetRecords on Twitter or send us an email email@example.com.
The first full length album from the former Fugees frontman Wyclef Jean in over 8 years.
A seemingly omnipresent activist, he assembled or participated in numerous high-profile charity benefit shows for a variety of causes, including aid for his native Haiti. The utopian one-world sensibility that fueled Wyclef's political consciousness also informed his recordings, which fused hip-hop with as many different styles of music as he could get his hands on. Given his Caribbean roots, reggae was a particular favorite.
- 1.Slums (feat. Jazzy Amra, H1DaHook & Marx Solvila)
- 2.Turn Me Good
- 3.Borrowed Time
- 4.Fela Kuti
- 5.Warrior (feat. T-Baby)
- 6.Shotta Boys (feat. Stix)
- 7.Double Dutch (feat. Eric Nimmer & D.L. Hughley)
- 8.What Happened to Love (feat. Lunch Money Lewis & The Knocks)
- 9.Carry On (feat. Emeli Sande)
- 10.Concrete Rose (feat. Hannah Eggen & Izolan)
- 11.Trapicabana (feat. Riley)
- 12.Thank God for the Culture (feat. Marx Solvila, J'Mika & Leon Lacey)
Cat no: 88985462351
Info correct on: 8/9/2017