Razor-N-Tape - Fifty Discos Deep
Razor-N-Tape has assembled an all-star lineup of modern disco royalty for a massive triple 12” pack worthy of their milestone 50th release.
Started as a passion project of label heads Aaron Dae and JKriv in 2011, RNT has now established itself as the preeminent dancefloor edits label, and ‘Fifty Discos Deep’ includes offerings from many of the producers whose releases who contributed to RNT’s journey.
From Dimitri from Brooklyn, to Eli Escobar, Joey Negro, Jacques Renault and more, this triptych delivers a who’s who of disco dons, and a complete set of party-rocking heat across 12 tracks. With beautiful packaging showcasing the entire RNT catalog (designed by the multi-talented Al Kent!) and a classic Bill Bernstein photo gracing the cover, this release is collectable, functional, and absolutely essential!
Customers Who Bought This Also Picked Up…
- 1.Dimitri From Brooklyn - Hooked On This Feelin'
- 2.Underdog Edits - In Need Of That Phone
- 3.Arsenii - Walter's Afternoon
- 4.Joey Negro - Let's Get Ornery
- 5.Jacques Renault - Said I Would
- 6.JKriv - Lovin' Lasers
- 7.Daniel T - All Thai'd Up
- 8.Eli Escobar - I Love Rochelle
- 9.Peter Croce - Love, Peace, & Joy
- 10.Superprince - Dependable Edit
Item code: RNT050
Info correct on: 3/3/2020