If you need to know before ordering, contact us via @BanquetRecords on Twitter or send us an email email@example.com.
“Guns is an arsenal of both sounds, styles, and subjects, Quelle says, taking a thorough look at “the words we say, what we fear, how we love, how we live, what we ingest, what we believe in, who we idolize, shit like that.” To this end, the New York by-way-of Detroit savant attacks his topics from multiple angles: there’s the jagged, minimal “Obamacare,” which plays like a confrontation, but there’s also “Wild Minks,” where Quelle and the enigmatic New Jersey rapper Mach-Hommy spin silk out of the softest textures in their parents’ record collections. In the service of examining big ideas with grave consequences, we get to hear a master technician deploying every piece of ammo he has.
More Items From Quelle Chris
- 1.Spray and Pray
- 3.Color of the Day
- 4.Mind Ya Bidness
- 5.It's The Law (Farewell Goodbye Addio, Uncle Tom) (feat Ugly Boy Modeling)
- 6.Wild Minks (feat. Mach Hommy)
- 7.Box of Wheaties (feat. Denmark Vessey)
- 8.PSA Drugfest 2003_Sleeveless Minks
- 9.Sunday Mass (feat. Bilal Salaam)
- 10.Straight Shot (feat Cavalier, Bilal Salaam, Eldar Djangirov, & James Acaster)
- 12.You, Me & Nobody Else (feat Jonathan Hoard, Jean Grae)
Item code: MMG001252
Label: Mello Music Group
Info correct on: 29/3/2019