The Triad: Ambient Versions
If you need to know before ordering, contact us via @BanquetRecords on Twitter or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A reworking of Pantha Du Prince's 2016 album The Triad, remiving the beats and most of the vocals to create ambient, smooth and relaxing version of the already atmospheric tracks.
“The Triad Ambient Versions bring the listener into a free space, as music consists of strictly folded sonic spaces that can be structured for the dance, for body-movement: the heart beat synchronizes the movement,” wafts Hendrik Weber.
“The ambient versions have no beats and the listener gets a more transparent musical picture, an image full of light-atmosphere non-defined and free, for the human spirit to unfold its own way of receiving space folded into time.
The straight columns of rhythm were taken away for a light wind of silence and non-structured fluid movements.”
More Items From Pantha Du Prince
- 1.The Winter Hymn (Ambient Version)
- 2.You What? Euphoria! (Ambient Version)
- 3.Frau Im Mond, Sterne Laufen (Ambient Version)
- 4.In An Open Space (Ambient Version Instrumental)
- 5.Dream Yourself Awake (Ambient Version Instrumental)
- 6.Lichterschmaus (Ambient Version)
- 7.Lions Love (Ambient Version)
- 8.Islands In The Sky (Ambient Version Instrumental)
- 9.Wallflowers for Pale Saints (Ambient Version)
Item code: RTRADLP893
Label: Rough Trade
Info correct on: 17/5/2017