Original Hip Hop Classics presented by Sugar Hill Records
If you need to know before ordering, contact us via @BanquetRecords on Twitter or send us an email email@example.com.
Hip Hop has come a long way since it exploded onto the globe in the early 1980’s – it’s turned MC’s into global icons, given a voice to a youth movement, helped ethnic groups to cross colour lines and inspired all manner of political change and growth. Sugar Hill Records was there from the start and gave birth to Hip Hop’s first superstars. Original Hip Hop Classics presented by Sugar Hill Records presents the definitive collection of records that defined the first wave of Hip Hop to break through into the mainstream.
Including beats and rhymes from The SugarHill Gang, Grandmaster Flash, The Furious Five, Melle Mel, The Treacherous Three and The Sequence plus ground-breaking releases such as ‘Rapper's Delight’, ‘The Message’ ‘White Lines (Don't Do It)’, ‘The Adventures of Grandmaster Flash On The Wheels of Steel’ and more this is a true document of one of the most exciting and pivotal musical genres of all time.
Customers Who Bought This Also Picked Up…
- 1.The SugarHill Gang - Rapper's Delight
- 2.Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five - The Message
- 3.Funky Four + One - That's The Joint
- 4.Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five - Its Nasty (Genius of Love)
- 5.Grandmaster Flash & Melle Mel - White Lines (Don't Do It)
- 6.The SugarHill Gang - Apache (Jump On It)
- 7.The Furios Five - Step Off
- 8.The SugarHill Gang - 8th Wonder
- 9.Positive Force - We Got The Funk
- 10.The SugarHill Gang - Hot Hot Summer Day
- 11.The Treacherous Three - Yes We Can
- 12.Crash Crew - Scratching
- 13.Grandmaster Flash - The Adventures of Grandmaster Flash On The Wheels of Steel
- 14.The Sequence - Funk You Up
- 15.West Street Mob - Break Dance Electric Boogie
- 16.The SugarHill Gang - Passion Play
Cat no: 4050538307900
Info correct on: 14/9/2017