Most recently dispatched: 25 November
A banquet exclusive variant of the excellent debut full length from the indie-punk / emo-rockers Hot Mulligan. If you're into the likes of The Hotelier, Spanish Love Songs or Free Throw then you should definitely check this out.
Hot Mulligan writes songs for people to sing as loud as possible. Their music is the cathartic outcry for growth from a generation of forward-thinking Midwesterners caught in the gears of a rusted system in desperate need ofhope. The members - Tades Sanville, Chris Freeman, Ryan Malicsi, Garrett “Sniff” Willig, and Brandon Blakeley - use songwriting to explore the lessons they’ve learned from lives lead in the pursuit of dreams with full awareness of the cost.
More Items Related To Hot Mulligan
Customers Who Bought This Also Picked Up…
- 1.Deluxe Capacitor
- 2.All You Wanted By Michelle Branch
- 3.I Hate The Gooey Disk
- 4.The Soundtrack To Missing A Slam Dunk
- 5.Pluto Was Never Really A Planet Either Even
- 6.Wes Dault Can't Find The Madison Falcon
- 7.*whispers* Thank You
- 8.Good Ol' Mr. Rags
- 9.Scream Mountain
- 10.How Do You Know It's Not Armadillo Shells?
- 11.There Was A Semi Fight On I-69
Item code: HMLP1Pilot
Label: No Sleep Records
Info correct on: 5/9/2020