Film Music 1976 - 2020
Notify me when this item is released / available
Expected 13th November 2020
This long-awaited album brings together 17 tracks from Eno’s most recognisable film and television work spanning 5 decades.
Eno’s music has been used in hundreds of films and he has composed more than 20 soundtracks for some of the best known directors in the world including David Lynch, Danny Boyle, Peter Jackson, Michelangelo Antonioni, Derek Jarman and Michael Mann.
Compositions such as “Ship in a Bottle” in “The Lovely Bones”, “Prophecy Theme” from “Dune”, “Deep Blue Day” in “Trainspotting”, “Late Evening in Jersey” in “Heat”, “Beach Sequence” in Antonioni’s last film “Beyond The Clouds” and “An Ending (Ascent)” from Al Reinert’s ground-breaking “For All Mankind” have contributed significantly to memorably iconic scenes.
Eno has also scored extensively for television, including all 3 series of the gritty UK crime drama, “Top Boy” for which he received a Bafta, and Danny Boyle’s “Mr Wroe’s Virgins” which earned him and his brother Roger a Bafta nomination.
This release features over an hour of classic Eno compositions and includes several previously unreleased tracks.
More Items From Brian EnoSee all
Customers Who Bought This Also Picked Up…
- 1.'Top Boy (Theme)' from 'Top Boy' - Series 1, directed by Yann Demange, 2011
- 2.'Ship In A Bottle' from 'The Lovely Bones', directed by Peter Jackson, 2009
- 3.'Blood Red' from 'Francis Bacon's Arena', directed by Adam Low, 2005
- 4.'Under' from 'Cool World', directed by Ralph Bakshi, 1992
- 5.'Decline And Fall' from 'O Nome da Morte', directed by Henrique Goldman, 2017
- 6.'Prophecy Theme' from 'Dune', directed by David Lynch, 1984
- 7.'Reasonable Question' from 'We Are As Gods', directed by David Alvarado / Jason Sussberg, 2020
- 8.'Late Evening In Jersey' from 'Heat', directed by Michael Mann, 1995
- 9.'Beach Sequence' from 'Beyond The Clouds', directed by Michelangelo Antonioni, 1995
- 10.'You Don't Miss Your Water' from 'Married to the Mob', directed by Jonathan Demme, 1988
- 11.'Deep Blue Day' from 'Trainspotting', directed by Danny Boyle, 1996
- 12.'The Sombre' from 'Top Boy' - Series 2, directed by Jonathan van Tulleken, 2013
- 13.'Dover Beach' from 'Jubilee', directed by Derek Jarman, 1978
- 14.'Design as Reduction' from 'Rams', directed by Gary Hustwit, 2018
- 15.'Undersea Steps' from 'Hammerhead', directed by George Chan, 2004
- 16.'Final Sunset' from 'Sebastiane', directed by Derek Jarman, 1976
- 17.'An Ending (Ascent)', from 'For All Mankind', directed by Al Reinert, 1989
Item code: 0735719
Info correct on: 17/9/2020