30 YEARS OF STRICTLY RHYTHM - PART TWO
Legendary NYC house label Strictly Rhythm is celebrating a mammoth 3 decades of cutting edge, roof-raising house music. Truly a benchmark.
Originally founded in 1989 by the dynamic pairing of music industry man Mark Finkelstein and A&R expert Gladys Pizarro, Strictly tapped directly into the fertile New York underground and after hours club scene, helping to launch and bolster the recording careers of dance music luminaries like Armand Van Helden, Roger Sanchez, Ultra Nate, Todd Terry, Wamdue Project, DJ Sneak, Louie Vega and many more. Strictly Rhythm is easily one of the most recognisable and respected dance music powerhouses of all time.
Across limited double vinyl offerings, the Strictly catalogue has been expertly picked over to present you with a snapshot of some of the most earth shattering house music to emanate from the streets of New York City. A who's who of producers and artists, all killer and no filler. End to end classics that help to tell the story of one of dance music's most well loved labels. Classic cuts and essentials from Danny Tenaglia (Code 718), George Morel, Kerri Chandler (KCYC), Louie Vega and more all feature on part 1 in their unedited, 12" mix glory.
- 1.Barbara Tucker - Beautiful People (Underground Network Mix)
- 2.Essence - Moments In House (Full Effect Mix - DJ T Edit)
- 3.Mole People - Break Night
- 4.DJ Sneak - Keep On Groovin' (Fat Bottom Mix)
- 5.Wamdue Project - King of My Castle (Original Mix)
- 6.South Street Player - (Who?) Keeps Changing Your Mind (The Night Mix)
- 7.Sole Fusion - Basstone (Underground Network Mix)
Cat no: SRCLASSICS7
Label: STRICTLY RHYTHM
Info correct on: 13/1/2020